hot surface spiral ignitor

I have a York P2MPD14N08001C furnace. It seems that my hot surface spiral ignitor (025-30277-700 in the York manual) (CARBO 0206DC on the base metal attachment) (CARBO FC014 9428 on connector tab) is cracked. Where do I find a replacement, as google did not find it? If I find one on EBay (Item Id: 310136168825 ) that looks similar, are they interchangeable? Does anyone know if the operating characteristics of these are close if they look similar? BTW, how do they work, more detail than 24 V flows thru, heats up the element, which ignites the gas? What is the active element made of, metal? Can I roll my own?
Did you even bother to GOOGLE it ? Looks like its been superceded:
http://bestbuyheatingandairconditioning.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=HSI51406A&Category_Code=p
http://www.patriot-supply.com/products/showitem.cfm/25980
http://www.arnoldservice.com/york_ignitors.htm
http://www.furnaceparts.com/Store/Product/41-605.aspx?utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=froogle%2Bupload

I've seen universal replacements advertised. So, they can't be all that fussy. You can try rolling your own. Just take some filament wire out of an old toaster, and let us know how it works.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus