honeywell chronotherm iv - how to run fan 24/7?

I have a honeywell chronotherm iv thermostat. I run a program all winter. For summer, I just hold a constant temperature; no program.
So far so good. I would like to also run the fan 24/7 during the summer. I push the Fan On button, and it starts up, but the next day it reverts to Fan Auto.
How do I make the fan stay on?
TIA.
There are a number of Chronotherm IV models. Here's the manual for one. http://homeappliance.manualsonline.com/manuals/mfg/honeywell/t8601d.html?idRes 115418 Read the "installer setup" part of the manual. Find your manual and look for something similar.
Dave M.
On Thursday, June 21, 2012 5:53:20 PM UTC-4, Dave M. wrote:

Thanks for pointing me to the installer manual. My contractor did not pass that along, so all I have in hard copy is an end-user guide.
However the installer setup table did not address my issue.
Meanwhile, I think I figured it out. Originally, I set a temperature hold and then later, as an afterthought, toggled the fan to On. My intuition was that the fan-on state would inherit the duration of the held temperature. That's apparently not the case. If I toggle the fan on when I set a temperature hold, it seems to stick.