Honda Easty Start Lawn mower problem

I've had my easy start about three years. This year it won't pull through the grass. It used to run away from me and now I have to push the damn thing, even though the wheels are turning. Any ideas?
What drives the wheels? Usually its a belt, maybe the belt is gone/stretched?
Searcher

You're getting older?