Homemade NG tiki torches?

I have a couple NG stubs in my backyard. I run a grill off one, but thought it might be mice to have some torches placed around. I like to build things myself and thought this may be an interesting project. Has anyone built NG torches? I am in Arizona, and see torches burning outside of restaurants and they look like they are pretty simple devices. I would like to be able to turn ion the gas from a central location and then light them using a battery powered gas grill igniter( wired to each torch) How do I regulate the gas? What is the best method for routing the gas( can I use flex of some sort?) I have goggled variations for homemade and gas torches/tiki and didn't come up with much. Thanks

Any input on natural Gas torches?