Herbicides, Get rid of all of your weeds

I have the solution to everyones weed management problems no matter what they are. Check out this online herbicide store, we carry products for any type of weed problem and the equipment to kill them with.
www.herbicidesdirect.com
Add pictures here
✖

This stuff is poison. Use organic controls instead. Better yet, call the local stuff that likes to grow where you are "plants".
Add pictures here
✖
On Mar 6, 10:32 pm, snipped-for-privacy@cox.net wrote:

The previous owners of my house thought chickweed was decorative...
I think I'm just going to spread a tarp over most of it and leave it there all summer. Scorched earth seems to be the only other way to get rid of the s**t...
nate
Add pictures here
✖

That'd be better than the chemicals, and perhaps as effective. ;<) You'd better not be in an HOA though. They prefer chemicals and visual perfection.
Add pictures here
✖
And kill anything else around there and drain into the water system, which will end up in drinking water. Yea... Just kill it all.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit
✖