help me

i am searching for whey protein with ultrafilration method. i cant select a UF model. have you got an idea for this subject? which values are important in selection of UF in dairy industry?, can you help me?

thanks a lot..

Reply to
f.deniz

I think this site attached my help you. ( questions and answers from experts )

Otherwise do a google search: whey protein ultrafiltration dairy

There are tons of items listed. Hope this helps

Dean

Reply to
avid_hiker

dear avid_hiker,

very thanks for your mail. you are so kind. your mail helped us when you have a problem ,you can send me mail too.. f.deniz

Reply to
f.deniz