help me

i am searching for whey protein with ultrafilration method. i cant select a UF model. have you got an idea for this subject? which values are important in selection of UF in dairy industry?, can you help me?
thanks a lot..
I think this site attached my help you. ( questions and answers from experts )
http://www.intota.com/multisearch.asp?strSearchType=all&strQuery=ultrafiltration
Otherwise do a google search: whey protein ultrafiltration dairy
There are tons of items listed. Hope this helps
Dean
dear avid_hiker,
very thanks for your mail. you are so kind. your mail helped us when you have a problem ,you can send me mail too.. f.deniz