Help - Im stuck inside my truck engine

I was looking down the intake manifold while my Mack truck engine was running, and I got sucked into my engine. Im inside one of the cylinders and that damn piston keeps hitting me in the ass. I think Im in cyl #7.
I tried to crawl out the exhaust manifold but I cant squeeze past the valve. How do I get out of this damn engine?
Luckily i got my cellphone with me.
HELP
snipped-for-privacy@universe.moc wrote:

just don't drain the battery
On 4/21/2015 11:13 PM, snipped-for-privacy@universe.moc wrote:

Try 1-800-DIESEL-RESCUE. They have a mechanic who can dissemble the engine block for you, and get you out. They take Visa and Mastercard, too!
On Tue, 21 Apr 2015 22:13:27 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@universe.moc wrote:

Are you trying to say one of the Detroit Piston players is, shudder, gay? Or are you saying you like it in your ass?
snipped-for-privacy@universe.moc wrote:

Just stay there, you'll do us all a favor.
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)