HEATING THERMOSTAT REPLACEMENT

Recently purchased an older mobile home on location as a vacation pad. I want to replace the heating/cooling thermostat with a new heating only unit, it never had an A/C and never will. Present wiring to the old unit is one wire to W and one wire to RH, one wire is looped from RH to RC. My new thermostat has a place for two wires, W and R. What do I do now. Thanks
When the thermostat is only for heating it has no RC terminal, so you just install the wires on R and W

an
one
and
H - Heating C - Cooling
Red wire goes on R, white wire goes on W. That was easy!
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.