Heating duct through block wall?

Page 2 of 2
DT wrote:

    I just phoned a general contractor. He says sure he'll cut the holes, no problem and add extra support if needed. But the doubt about the heating contractor remains. I'll still shop around on that. As pointed out, if the heating contractor wants to cut corners on this, what else is he cutting corners on that I won't be aware of?
Bob

Maybe you could make that 8 inch high box in your living room into an altar or a feeding table for your dog. Or a launch pad for IRBMs, InterRoom Ballistic Missiles.