Heating duct through block wall?

Yes, I agree. This job includes the heating cooling load study and I'll be paying close to $6000 for the entire job. I'm not crying over a few hundred dollars, that is not the issue. My concern is that everyone should do what they will be hired to do. Problem on the newsgroups is that as soon as someone mentions a problem, everyone thinks the guy is a DIY trying to go the cheapest route. This is not the case. I just want to make sure I'll be getting what I pay for.

Bob

Reply to
RobertM