Heat your home with coal

Page 4 of 4
On Dec 28, 9:05�am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

really a large coal burning power plant is likely cleaner than any other way.
economies of scale for scrubbers etc
theres a proposal to take coal plants exhaust thro long tubes growing algea,, the algea removes half the CO2:) the algea is then converted to ethanol. to be burned in any E85 vehicle
the best part is this can be adapted to any existing coal plant that has land available.
we really need to be 100% ENERGY INDENPENDENT! even if it costs a bit more now.
our economy depends on stable energy costs