Heart of pine floor

Does anyone know of a resource to get salvaged heart of pine flooring? I need to do some rooms in my house and would like some old original wood, not laminate or new. Kirsten
There are many. Mountain Lumber has been around a long time.
M Hamlin

Someone once said...
MSH wrote:

That is the one I was going to mention. They are in Virginia. http://www.mountainlumber.com
Now, that's what I'm talking about; their floors are beautiful! Thanks, Kirsten

Pricey too. As I remember, the lowest grade went for about $11/sq ft, material only. Sanding is difficult and expensive too.
M Hamlin

Yes, I might have to consider saving two rooms which have I assume the same wood but with thick coatings of white paint in one room and black in the other. I'm also not sure what shape they're in under the wood...Someone in another group passed along a website which has an exhaustive list of suppliers connected with wood--it's a great resource: http://www.traditional-building.com/f111.htm