Have a leak through well pump Electric feed

Hi,
Recently my house developed a leak through the electric casing that goes to the well pump. My guess is that the connection between the home casing and the casing that ends up at the pump (2 different casings) is letting water in thus creating a funnel into my basement. This only happens when the ground is heavily saturated after a few days of rain or heavy snow melt so it's not that bad however I still want to take care of it. My question is who do I cal? Is it the Electrician?, Plumber?, or the Well guy?, or can a general contractor do it?
Thanks Swiss
I suggest that you contact your well installer for advice, but you will probably need an electrician to correct the problem with water leaking through the electrical conduit.