Has anyone used these Costco Feit vanity LED "bulbs?"

http://www.costco.com/Feit-G25-LED-Globe-%7c-40W-Replacement-%7c-Uses-8W-%7c-510-Lumens-%7c-3%2c000K-Soft-White-%7c-25%2c000-Hours-%7c-4-pack.product.100116131.html
Looking at Feit's web site they may be these ones?
http://www.feit.com/led-lamps/performance/dimmable/globe/g25-cl-dm-ledg2
Price is right, just wondering how they look in practice as as per usual only CCT and not CRI is given in the specifications.
nate

I find them to be quite nice. Lumens and color rendition are excellent.
The only downside, when compared to the predecessor CFL globes, is when turning the lights on at 0400 they're initially a bit too bright; while the CFL's would warm up more slowly allowing the eye to adapt more gradually.
On 10/31/2014 12:02 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:

Good one, someone finally found a "use" for the slooooow CFLs.
On Saturday, November 1, 2014 9:41:30 AM UTC-4, Art Todesco wrote:

In my experience the bare spirals can be good, but anything decorative takes a long time to warm up.
Personally I need all the help I can get kicking my ass into functionality in the AM so I don't mind a quick rise time...
nate
Art Todesco wrote:

Experience has shown that if you want a fast CFL get the open spiral type, and if you want a slow one get an encapsulated type. Open < 5 sec to full brightness (after initial hour burn-in), encapsulated ~30 sec to full brightness.