Hanging light fixtures suppliers

I'm hoping someone here can point me in the right direction for a ceiling light fixture I'm looking for. I've looked at several places on the Net already, but have come up short. I recently purchased three hand-blown light shades to put on a hanging light fixture. What I'm looking for is someone who sells *just* the fixtures. I've found such fixtures, but they're all really expensive because they already come with shades. I'm looking for fixtures similar to what can be seen at this URL (but not necessarily a dome):
http://www.guild.com/item_images/A/4401-4500/large/A4427-068l.jpg
Can anyone give me some advise on where to look?
Thanks,
Dom
Try Rejunvination. http://www.rejuvenation.com /

What a cool company, thanks for the link. Not initially what I had in mind, but they have such a wide selection that I may change my plans. I like that they let you buy the lights without the shade(s).
Sign up for their catalog, a lot of neat stuff. Some is a bit pricy but nice. I think I was a this old house episode profiling them once too.