Halloween decoration prompts 911 call

"...A passing motorist on Organ Church Road called 911 Monday morning after seeing what appeared to be a bloody body pinned under a lawn mower."
Pic:
<http://www.salisburypost.com/News/100411--Halloween-decoration-fools-911-caller-qcd

The motorist is an idiot.
I've been putting "a bloody body" under my lawnmower for over a decade and no one has ever thought it was real. They also never called 911 for the body crushed by my garage door.
Besides, if you think there's are real body under a lawnmower, get out of the d*mn car and see if you can help. Don't be a "passing motorist", be a first responder.