HACKfella-good for a chuckle

Dave (aka any number of webtv names) had added one more yesterday..AND IT'S A WOMANS He's known now as snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net.....Um Maybe he likes woman's clothes a little too much?

And now this little song for him:

I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK I sleep all night and I work all day

I cut down trees, I eat my lunch I go to the lavatory. On Wednesdays I go shopping and have buttered scones for tea

I cut down trees, I skip and jump I like to press wild flowers. I put on women's clothing and hang around in bars.

I cut down trees, I wear high heels Suspendies and a bra. I wish I'd been a girlie, just like my dear pappa.

Mounties: He cuts down trees, he wears high heels? Suspendies...and a bra?

Reply to
dave is a HVAC IDIOT

Your obsession with this Dave fella is almost as disconcerting as Effi's obsession with cancer.

Reply to
Matt

Dittos!

Reply to
Ross Mac

gotta keep the public informed to his secret identies

Reply to
dave is a HVAC IDIOT

Yes, fine. But wait till HE POSTS FIRST. Posting 35 year old MP skits to express your hatred when Dave hasnt even posted.. well, you know. It looks... sad.

Reply to
Matt

Matt, 41 years to be exact. You can plonk me if it makes you feel better. I won't cry

Reply to
Clark Griswold

If you don't cry, then whats the point?

Reply to