ground wire on siemens panel

Actually where I am either would be fine as I have no AHJ to worry about.

Pete C.

Reply to
Pete C.

Your right of course. What matters is what the inspector on scene will accept.

Reply to
Tom Horne, Electrician

No specific part, just 110.12.

tom

Reply to
Tom The Great

I agree with gfretwell, Tom and Thomas. Is a violation of 110.3-B and could be called under 110.12.

bud--

Reply to
Bud--

Pete says he doesn't have an inspector to make happy where he is and this is not particularly dangerous. It is not worth arguing about. Just be aware there are inspectors who will tag it.

Reply to
gfretwell