Greenway GWD not cold ice water

My Greenway water dispenser is not more providing cold ice water. I clean it inside (remove water, flush the pipes, remove dust, etc). The fan is working, but never stops (when the temperature should be ok). I understood the cold process is run by a semiconductor... Do you have some ideas where and what to check?
Thank you, Chris