green buildup

Hello all,
I recently had gutters installed and have run into a little problem. There is some type of green buildup on the ground where one of the gutters drains out. I don't know f this is algae, mold, moss, or what. There isn't any grass on this area but I do re-call that a hole had to be dug to do some sprinkler work. Any ideas would be most appreciated. Thanks.
Jawad
js1701a wrote:

Can you give a better description - moss is bright to dark green, small fuzzy looking plant. Got green shingles on the roof - could be granules shed from the shingles. could be mold. Sunny or shady?