Great use for an old book

If you're still using a computer mouse with a ball, throw away your mouse pad and replace it with a large, old, hardcover cloth-bound book. The linen surface will not produce lint, and your mouse will work perfectly for years. Also, the book won't move around as much as a mousepad. Clean the mouse first, using isopropyl alcohol and Q-tip or toothpick to get the crusted dirt off the two interior rollers.
aha wrote:

I'm using my mouse on an original copy of the Gutenberg Bible. Works great!

Better yet, toss the old mouse and buy a cord less, ball less mouse! I have been using one for a couple of years and will never go back! Greg
Greg O wrote:

Hi, Hmmmm, I control cursor with my eyeball. What mouse? Roll the left or right eyeball, blink......., LOL Tony

Female, or did you have it neutered ???
--

SVL

My dog has been ball less for a couple of years now. He is very mellow now, never saw a ball less mouse though.
On 10 Oct 2004 21:02:14 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (aha) wrote:

------------------------- If Pres Bush would let cloning take place we'd have more replacement mouse balls than we know what to with ;-)
P.S. and we'd have fewer 1 balled mice roaming around!
P.P.S. Q:What do you call a guy with 1 testicle?
Wait for it.......
A: Half nuts.