grease for DW door

What type of grease would one use under the rubber flap at the bottom of the inside of a Bosch DW door? I believe it is part of the waterproofing, as I cleaned out "that gucky stuff" and have had leaks since. TIA blacksalt
<< What type of grease would one use under the rubber flap at the bottom of the inside of a Bosch DW door? >>
1) Call Bosch customer service. 2) Have them send you a parts list. 3) Note the part number of the the sealant/grease. 4) Order the right stuff from the nearest listed repair center on your new parts list. 5) Apply sealant as necessary.
Check to see if the latch adjustment is tight enough. As rubber seals age on DW's, the latches need adjusting to maintain the seal. Good luck.
Joe
Just being curious ... what is a DW door?
| | What type of grease would one use under the rubber flap at the bottom of | the inside of a Bosch DW door? I believe it is part of the | waterproofing, as I cleaned out "that gucky stuff" and have had leaks | since. | TIA | blacksalt
DebbieG wrote:

Dishwasher, given that it's a Bosch

Hi,
Model# of the d/w?
Normally no grease is used in a d/w as the hot water and soaps would just wash it away. Maybe the door gasket was dislodged during the clean out??