Grate polish

All:
I'm in California and I need to get hold of (what I know as) grate black for (unsurprisingly) blackening / polishing a hearth grate.
In the UK there was a product called ZEBO, which was a lead / graphite mix. It seems to have been replaced with something called Stovax Black Grate Polish. Anyone know where I can get this or something similar in the USA? Google has failed me!
Thx
Den Murray wrote:

Take a look here. If it's for a stove or fireplace they make it.
Boden
http://www.rutland.com /
On Sun 15 Jun 2008 05:22:10p, Den Murray told us...

This is what you need...
http://www.lehmans.com/jump.jsp?itemType=PRODUCT&itemID676
--
Wayne Boatwright