Granite patio stone chip repair?

I've got this one very large and strategic patio stone that's about 4" thick. One corner has chipped at about a 60 degree angle. A fist sized piece. Rather than replace the whole stone, is there a good epoxy to glue it back on with? A glue-line would not be a visual problem.
TIA,
Dave
Dave L. wrote:

IF it is in a location that will not receive stress (not stepped on) then the answer is yes, but not epoxy. A special landscape adhesive is available. Get it from someone that sells missionary materials for hardscapes.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
Joseph Meehan writes:

Generally vaguely described products like that are overpriced versions of ordinary things. Just what is this "landscape adhesive" consist of?
Richard J Kinch wrote:

Frankly I don't know. I expect it is a slightly modified (maybe just color) version of another adhesive. It worked for me however. The color was close to mortar and so far it has been holding up. It was easier and looks better than the alternative of removing all the old mortar and then try to match the color of the rest of the mortar.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
Joseph Meehan writes:

OK, go to the store and ask for "another adhesive, that stuff Joe used".
Richard J Kinch wrote:

I don't think this is the exact same stuff I used, but it may be.
http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDUS/EN_US/diy_main/pg_diy.jsp?CNTTYPE=PROD_META&CNTKEY=misc%2fsearchResults.jsp&BV_SessionID=@@@@1237633322.1092098051@@@@&BV_EngineIDedadcmfdhdlidcgelceffdfgidgmk.0&MID76
You may need to cut and past the link.
I did buy what I got at HQ.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
Dave L. writes:

Clear epoxy such as the Loc-Tite syringes at Home Depot should work fine.
You could also use acrylic modified portland cement paste, but you'd need to buy about 25 lbs or more of that.