Good window washing paper

M > I tried using some news paper to was my outside windows today but kept M > getting inks smeared all over my hands and the frames of the windows. M > M > Does there exist any paper without ink that is good for window M > washing?
Perhaps check with the local newspaper for obtaining the end of a roll of newspaper paper.
M > Can one just use those brown rolls of hand drying paper found it quick M > stops and such?
Check with local janitorial supply companies.
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* New show for the 'Me Generation': Says Me Street
--
RoseReader 2.52 P003186
The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971

You can buy unprinted "newprint" paper at most moving and storage companies.
--
Wayne in Phoenix

unmunge as w-e-b

Uh! I believe its called paper towel, you can buy it at just about any grocery or convenience store.