Good price on drywall?

Craigslist has $50 for 25 sheets of 4x8 drywall at 5/8".
Good price?

stored flat. And, of course, it isn't 3 flights of narrow stairs from the pile down to the truck. :^/
aem sends...

wow craig, where'd u steal it from? haha thats a dam good price for that amount of drywall, which kind of board is it? westrock sheetrock 5/8 or other? Usually a sheet goes for 12-17 here!!

Assuming its in good condition it's a great price. I just bought a sheet of 1/2" last week for about $8.50/sheet.
current commercial value delivered and stocked on site here would be $240- priced yesterday.
--
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

A good price if you use it within a year or two.

Excellent price. How hot is it?
Some where around $10 per sheet is the current price here.

Wow, without answer, just check the price at like a lowes online.
tom @ www.FreelancingProjects.com
yep. If you like 5/8".
--
Steve Barker

"bryanska" < snipped-for-privacy@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote in message
On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 23:20:11 -0500, "Steve Barker"

Personally I do. With a son who runs into things, and it makes the house a little quieter.
tom @ www.FreeWorkAtHomeIdeas.com