Good price on drywall?

Craigslist has $50 for 25 sheets of 4x8 drywall at 5/8".

Good price?

Reply to
bryanska

Yes

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

As long as it is dry, and hasn't been dropped repeatedly, and has been stored flat. And, of course, it isn't 3 flights of narrow stairs from the pile down to the truck. :^/

aem sends...

Reply to
aemeijers

Assuming its in good condition it's a great price. I just bought a sheet of 1/2" last week for about $8.50/sheet.

Reply to
Eric9822

current commercial value delivered and stocked on site here would be $240- priced yesterday.

Reply to
DanG

A good price if you use it within a year or two.

Reply to
Phisherman

Excellent price. How hot is it?

Some where around $10 per sheet is the current price here.

Reply to
Colbyt

Wow, without answer, just check the price at like a lowes online.

tom @

Just Joshin

yep. If you like 5/8".

Reply to
Steve Barker

Personally I do. With a son who runs into things, and it makes the house a little quieter.

tom @

Just Joshin

$50 for 25 sheets of 4x8drywallat 5/8".

wow craig, where'd u steal it from? haha thats a dam good price for that amount of drywall, which kind of board is it? westrock sheetrock

5/8 or other? Usually a sheet goes for 12-17 here!!
Reply to
*Mikey*