Good phillips driver bit

Page 4 of 4

Yet, you continue to nymshift to avoid my KF.
I know you love me.
nb

Gotchya, ya' strippy assed lil' turd.
nb

What a liar.

I was complaining about my Phillips the other day at work while removing a large panel with nearly 100 screws. I stole the bit out of the impact driver , the kind you hit with a hammer, and it worked great. Seems its well tempered and hollow ground to grip the screw.
Jimmie
On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 11:44:15 -0700, Smitty Two

Quit buying the phillips head screws. Get the Torx type. Those bits last much longer. I personally hate the phillips types. If the tip dont wear out, the screw heads do. Phillips are crap.