Good phillips driver bit

Quit buying the phillips head screws. Get the Torx type. Those bits last much longer. I personally hate the phillips types. If the tip dont wear out, the screw heads do. Phillips are crap.

Reply to
jw

The Henchman posted for all of us...

You were given the answer! McFeelys. Cost more because they aren't junk and don't work like junk. My time and appendages are worth more than junk.

Reply to
Tekkie®

snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz posted for all of us...

The comedian Ron White has a story and lawsuit about the "Sears Tire Technicians"

Reply to
Tekkie®

I gave up on cheap tools long ago. I will buy throw-aways from HF but if I plan to use a tool more than once I buy a good one. I learned that it only hurts once. If I can't afford a tool, I'll wait until I can.

Reply to
krw

Funny, I think Verizon (wired) is about as useless as a company could be and that's why I don't have VZW as my wireless carrier.

I guess the worthlessness goes both ways?

nate

Reply to
N8N