Good HD experience

Page 2 of 2
clipped

There are two mom-and-pop hw stores, both Ace, that I will always shop at when I can. Given, I'm not investing thousands in a major project, but they will find whatever I am looking for and I don't have to search out a clerk...the local Ace has folks at the door the moment I enter. It takes away the fun, a little bit, because I pride myself in knowing what I want and how to find it :o) The local Ace has been around for 40 or 50 years. Of course, the HD in Florida had clerks who got to know us because we shopped there so much and that was pretty cool. I'm not into brand loyalty, but for Barnes and Noble, which will never get another dime from me :o)