Glue on faux tin ceiling tiles ???

Hello, I was wondering if any one is familiar with using the "styro ceiling tiles"? I looked over the forum but couldnt find any info. Currently, I have a stucco ceiling, which is showing some imperfections. I was researching alternatives online and came accross few companies that sell the foam tiles which you can glue to the ceiling. They look like the old tin tiles. I am considering using those in my living room and covering up the plain ceiling. Please let me know if anyone used something like this and has any feedback. :) If you search on google for "Antique Ceilings" or "styro ceiling tiles" you will be able to find sites with product that I am inquiring about. You can also just visit

Any comments are very appreciated!!! Thanks!!! Posted from the Free Home Improvement Forum at

prettyblondie