Glazing Curing Time

I just put a new pane in a wooden sash. The glazing is still quite soft. Is there any way to speed up the curing time? I don't want the glazing exposed to the cold temps unless it is dry.
TIA, 12vman
<< Is there any way to speed up the curing time? I don't want the glazing exposed to the cold temps unless it is dry >>
Won't hurt it a bit. The really good glazing compounds like DAP take a very long time to cure hard, several years in my experience. HTH
Joe