Glass Table Top

Hi, There are scratches on my glass dining room table top. How can they be removed? Thanks.

Try bar keepers friend. Glass is a pretty hard surface you might be faced with replacement if the scratches are deep..
What is bar tenders friend and where can I get it?

my first idea was a brick.. :o)

Nah, if you polish it with a brick it does too large an area. Better is a narrow chisel to take away the scratch. Just tap lightly and . . . . .
What is bartenders friend? Where can I get it? Thanks.

It is like a cleanser. Mild abrasive, good for cleaning stainless steel.
Wal Mart, hardware store, kitchen stores have it. Bed, Bath & Beyond carries it. Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net http://pages.cthome.net/edhome

a great looking gal that puts out while the bartender is working long hours

check your local yellow pages under escort services.
Thanks.

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 01:24:48 GMT, "Arnold H. Hollander"
:)What is bartenders friend? Where can I get it? Thanks. :)
BarKeeper's Friend is an abrasive cleaning powder. Look for it in any supermarket with the cleaning supplies.

Windshield polishing compound can take out shallow scratches. Auto parts stores sell it, usually in kit form with a polishing wheel that you use with an electric drill..
On Fri, 09 Apr 2004 23:26:48 GMT, "Arnold H. Hollander"

Hammer

a jack hammer works best