Glass door locks

I'm trying to find some sort of lock that would fit double glass/plastic double doors. The doors themselves at the inside are about 5/16" thick with a 3/8" gap between them. I need a lock that will fit to the glass and secure the doors without drilling the glass. The doors also fit on the front edge of a cabinet with the top and bottom of the glass flush with the cabinet. Any ideas? I've searched high and low and haven't found anything that will work yet.
TIA
--
Rob Thompson

Could a "showcase" type lock help? http://www.eastloc.com/showcase_lock1.htm
Rich http://www.garage-door-hardware.com

A slider ? I use a wood pole on floor and handle and pin together lock. On swing out doors , floor and ceiling sliding pins into floor and frame.
R Thompson wrote:

Halfway down the page