GFI question

Page 2 of 2
On Monday, March 16, 2015 at 2:06:25 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@spamblocked.com wrote:

If there is voltage, I'd disconnect the downstream feed and then try it again to rule out a downstream fault. If it still doesn't work, then replace.
In typed:

So, Kurt, what was the final outcome? Did you get it figured out?

Nah, it turned cold and I did not want to mess with it. If it actually hits 60+ here this weekend, I may have a report to make.
but what they conceal is vital.?
In typed:

Okay, let us know if you do get it figured out when the weather gets warmer.

Current plans are to switch out the GFI and see what happens.
but what they conceal is vital.?
On 3/19/2015 7:02 PM, Kurt Ullman wrote:

I hope your current plans have ampy ending.
Kurt,
Did you turn the circuit breaker off and then back on, do it twice, at the main power panel. If you do, then we can go from there for more trouble-shooting, but we must get power to the GFCI before going any further!