Getting rid of the neighbors kids

I finally figured it out. I got neighbors whose kids are always busting my stuff, throwing crap in my yard, and raising hell. I like peace and quiet, and I never get any when I am at home, because of these idiot kids. I get more rest at work than I can at home. The other day I went to the dump and there was a large pile of very rotted boards. I threw them in my pickup, and brought them home. The next time the kids came in my yard, I told them that I have a gift for them, and gave them all those boards, along with some nails, and a hammer. I put my ladder against the tree on the edges of our property, and told the kids to build a tree house. They have been busy building it, and I am just waiting for the boards to break, and the kids fall and end up in the hospital. If my plan works, I may actually be able to use my patio for awhile without those kids bothering me for awhile, while they recover in the hospital. Better yet, since that tree is legally in their own yard, I cant get sued.

Ahhhhhhh, peace and quiet is right around the corner. I just wonder which board will break first????

Reply to
highwayman

You have got to be the the most boring troll I've ever seen!

That's the best you coulf come up with? How lame.......

Reply to
Red Neckerson

Anything you say (or write) can be used against you in a court of law.

Remove the 'remove' in my address to e:mail me.

Reply to
SteveC1280

The neighborhood grouch.

What a time we had, driving those clowns nuts when we were kids. :) :) :)

There was one that got so mad he'd turn purple. We got that old bastard every chance we had.

Let the kids be kids. Try to remember that you were one.

Reply to
Lorence M

Figure out what Sherrif Andy Griffin would have done, then do that. The kids will like you AND (even better) won't do stuff that bugs you anymore.

It has worked for me several times in dealing with neighboring kids who could have been a problem if I had been into conflict escalation instead of conflict resolution...

Reply to
Kyle Boatright

I heard a story once. A man moved into a new neighborhood. Lots of kidz. He immediately, following the law, began identifying himself to the neighborhood as a convicted sex offender. He wasn't, but he never had any problems with the neighborhood kidz. In fact, they stayed completely away from him and his house. The beauty? The parents, by law, were not allowed to hassle him either. So nothing but peace and quiet.

Reply to
badman

Of course the idiot will never get a job, let alone a security clearance.

Reply to
William W. Plummer

And in my area, the fire department is volunteer. How fast do you think they're going to be when a pedophile calls because his house is on fire?

"Oh, it's you. Maybe we can fit you in two weeks from next Thursday..."

Reply to
Ed Clarke

this is an odd topic. telling your neighbors and job applications are two separate things. why would a non-pedo admit to being a pedo on a job app that doesn't require sexual orientation? security clearance? i wish i could get one of those, i'm not even a pedo...

all i see is someone spreading a rumour to keep out the kidz, but in the case of a fire. i doubt very much if the volunteers will ask if that address belongs to a pedo when they are dispatched. remember, there are law suites if personal malice is involved.

-a|ex

Reply to
127.0.0.1

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 16:19:51 GMT, "127.0.0.1" wrote: Yes, please remember you have legal recourse if you've died in a fire.

Might have been personal.

Reply to
no spam

if one has time to make a call during a fire, one has time to remove oneself from harms way. and yes, surviving families do file law suites when a fire department bares prejudice on individual homes.

not sure what you are uptight about. a non-pedo who tells his neighbors that he is one isn't as nearly as bad as a pedo who claims the opposite.

i'm not one to propose the scarlet letter laws...

-a|ex

Reply to
127.0.0.1

However, your original point was:

I love to be pedantic but...where did it say that the person with the house on fire would always do the phoning for help? For example, neighbors and people passing by would probably call the fire department (at least in this area) if they noticed a fire.

People can sleep through fires don't you know - deep sleep, unconscious drunk or whatever until/after it's too late.

Read my post again - I didn't mention anything about pedo/non-pedo - seems you are making up something just so you can argue with it. Are you seeing pink elephants this evening as well?

Reply to
no spam

Private Pyle, what on earth on you trying to do to my beloved Corps?? You wanna be different, don;t you Pyle?

Reply to
LARRY THE CABLE GUY