General Tools IR Laser Thermometer 9.99 at Lowes

1/3 the cost of the one at Harbor Freight.
Some stores are said to have a pallet full, but many if not most are sold out. Lowes item #73790.
--
Tony Sivori
Smitty Two wrote:

It can, but I don't recommend it. I got slapped. Probably because I forgot to turn off the laser before I pointed it at her cleavage.
--
Tony Sivori

Couldn't help but chuckle at that one.