GE Dishwasher Drain Problem

Can anyone help here?
I've got a GE Dishwasher that thinks it's clogged. The BLOCKED DRAIN light comes on even though the motor/pump works perfectly and drained the water out of the tub. After a few minutes the pump stays on and the BLOCKED light comes on. I've also checked the float/overflow and drain solenoid switches and they are ok.
What else would cause this?
Thanks,
Steve
The Model Number is GSD3000w16.