Gasoline in Home Heating Oil - Bad?

Page 2 of 2

I have a dream where I go out and strangle small children. Usually after I've had this dream, the cops show up and take me away. I've talked to many doctors and don't know what this means, either.
"I don't really have a replacement career, it's a very gnawing thing."
Bob Morein (215) 646-4894
Soundhaspriority wrote:

It's been years, but is (215) 646 Ambler area?
But did you eat a giant marshmallow?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
DerbyDad03 wrote:

1. Oooo! What a WONDERFUL trick to play on someone!
2. You're creative. Diabolical, but creative.