Gas grill repair

I am replacing a gas burner assembly on a Brinkman 4 burner propane grill.
After receiving the part, I went online to download a manual.
All I could find is lighting and maintenance instructions, but no exploded diagram showing how the parts fit together.
Any ideas how to find out that information ?
Thanks.
On Friday, August 30, 2013 6:36:40 PM UTC-4, Andy wrote:

If all you want is an exploded parts diagram, usually the online appliance parts websites have that.

should be pretty straight forward. I assume you got a new support bar, too. The burners just slip through the front plate with no screws and then they should mount with a nut and bolt to the support bar. You might have a few problems with the old bolts unless they are corroded away. I had to cut a couple of the bolts out because they were too rusted to turn, just replace them with some new stainless steel ones.

Well, sometimes they come apart before you decide to fix them. ;-)