Gas Dryer - No Heat, Power at Coils, Cold Igniter

KitchenAid KGYE677BWH3 has juice at the hot side of the coils, but no gas, no flame, and the igniter remains cold.
If I short-out the flame sensor, the igniter glows. When I stop shorting-out the flame sensor, the gas comes on and I do get a flame.
The two leads on the flame sensor test "open" when bench checked with the meter.
Can someone verify what part I need before I buy one?
Thanks.
--Dale--
My flame sensor looks like this: http://www.repairclinic.com/0081.asp?RccPartID &81
The wiring diagram for my dryer:
http://personal.bellsouth.net/d/r/drseng/dryer/KitchenAidGasDryerWiringKGYE677BWH3.jpg
snipped-for-privacy@sengsational.com (Dale) wrote in message

Hello,
The flame sensor should be closed ( has continuity ) at room temp and opens up just before the flame comes on....sounds like new flame sensor time...
http://www.pcappliancerepair.com/cgi-bin/promote-detail.cgi?affiliate_id=AppAid&item38906&brand=WPL
Link above should be all one line.
jeff.
Jeff, Thanks. I was able to source the part locally (my wife could not -fathom- going to the laundromat or rigging a clothsline).
All, If you are interested in what's inside of a flame sensor for a gas dryer, I dissected my old one, and took some pictures: http://personal.bellsouth.net/d/r/drseng/dryer

snip