gas blower motor quit

I was blowing leaves with my Ryobi trimmer with a blower attachment and after about 45 minutes it suddenly lost power and quit. I can't start it and it sort of feels like there is no or little compression. The thing is pretty new, just on its second tank of gas....what could that be?
Thanks,
Jeff
Was there any oil in that second tank of gas?
I used the same original gallon of gas with the oil in it, does the stuff settle out? I didn't shake it or anything.
Jeff

No it shouldnt settle out. When it cools off does it run any better? If so you could hve a broken piston ring and should beunder warranty. If it doesn't it could have vibrated out of adjust ment. Ck the High speed adjust ment on the carb, screw it in all the way and back out a turn and a half and try that.