Garbage disposal

Page 2 of 2

Not so. I often run my hose directly into the sewer so that I don't get my driveway wet.
(I'm not adding a smiley so that I can see the reaction I get from the less than clue full.)
On Tuesday, April 16, 2013 12:56:02 PM UTC-7, DerbyDad03 wrote:

r faucet. > What is the size of the water connector supplying water to your faucet? Is it 3/8”, 7/16” or ½”? If you have one of those pretty f aucets with a 3/8” connector

Hence my point exactly. Do you think that municipality flow rates apply to commercial institutions? Not on your life. Even the EPA lead laws don’t a pply to them.

I've never found any of them to be worth the money. I've tossed soup cans and glass bottles in mine and they always jam up. Even a simple plastic soda bottle jams them. When we remodeled the bathroom, my husband tried to shove the old wooden flooring and the broken toilet into my disposal, and that really made a mess. We had to get a new disposal after that. The old livingroom carpeting was even more of a problem, the whole disposal shorted out started to smoke, and blew the fuse. My husband had to get an electrician. About the only thing they work for is soup and stale bread.
On Apr 16, 1:12 am, snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

What about your pea-sized brain????????