Garage door remote GT90-1 vs. 912

I need an extra remote and somebody is offering a 912. Would this work in lieu of a GT90-1?
Thanks
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Have you looked at the manufacturers website for manuals or information on this?
Add pictures here
✖

Yes, I did but could not find anything relevant.
Thanks
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 1, 2:27 pm, " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

Well, I physicall got hold of the 912. It works...
Add pictures here
✖