Garage Door Opener -- update

Page 2 of 2

Quite, what?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Oh, be sure to reinforce the top door panel so if it ever gets stuck, it doesn't bend the top panel in half. I still think the post about the "burglar in garage" was a door that wasn't reinforced for the opener. That story about burglars bending the top panel in half to get in sounded a bit out there. It would have been hard as hell to do if that door had been reinforced like it should have been, and the cop telling the dumb story just puts the icing on the cake.
On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 23:04:34 -0400, "Ed Pawlowski"

Sounds good.
Can I have the other remote? I'd like to store a few things in your garage sometimes.
Ed Pawlowski wrote the following:

I can't fit any cars in my garage, but all 3 cars have remotes, besides the keypad on the outside. It's easier to put groceries in the house without using keys for the front doors, or opening and closing them for multiple trips. Also when backing out of the driveway and you notice you didn't close the garage door, you don't have to drive back up and get out of the car to close the door.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY