garage door electronics Phantom model, Overhead Door

Hi, the torsion springs broke and were repaired. The electronics do not work. I believe the spring broke while the door was being raised and the door fell back down. The plastic gears appear undamaged. When activated the only sound is relays clicking. When i look at electronics the relays on one of the boards activate. I believe it's either the board that directly powers the motor or the motor itself which is 24VDC. I'm thinking about a motor test with jumpers using a DC power supply.

Any thoughts?

Reply to
Eng