FYI

You all may already know this, I just learned it. My Co2 detector expires in 7 years. Says it will no longer work after that. I wrote the 'installed' and 'expires' dates inside the battery cover, they didn't. I never knew they expired.

Reply to
Claude Hopper

Why do you have a carbon dioxide detector?

David

Reply to
hibb

So I'll know the reason I'm turning pink and hemorrhaging from the eyes.

Reply to
Claude Hopper

Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee mmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeee

Monoxide as if you couldn't assume. Just drop the 2.

Reply to
Claude Hopper

Good catch, David!

Reply to
mcp6453

We all share the same one: Al Gore.

He says we're all gonna die, but he hasn't expired yet.

Reply to
HeyBub

7 years, do you think the module was tested for 7 years before it was sold and it was found to fail, do you really think it will fail. I dont.
Reply to
ransley

To know your soda is bubbling to enough it goes off.

Reply to
ransley

LOL, I was actually serious. I thought maybe you did have some reason to have a carbon dioxide detector and I wanted to know why.

David

Reply to
hibb

I've never heard him say that. Maybe you are exaggerating a bit?

Reply to
hibb

So ransley, Are you saying you really think the module will last beyond 7 years and the OP should continue to use it past that time even though the manufacturer recommends that you replace it anyway? You really are scary. It all goes back to you being cheap. Everything you say and everything you do hangs on cheap, cheap, cheap. Oh well. No big suprise out of you. Putting out bad advice as usual so you can hopefully kill someone someday.

and just incase anyone wants to find out some real information on CO detectors you may wish to checkout this link:

(not you ransley. Its too expensive for you) Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

You don't need a CO2 detector.

Reply to
Phisherman

My two CO detectors (Nighthawk) are about ten years old. I test them by plugging them in my entryway. My car is backed up within four feet of the door. If I run my car for a few minutes I get a readout which tells me the device is working.

---MIKE---

Reply to
---MIKE---

Maybe he has 2 CO detectors.

SGT

Reply to
SteveT

Maybe he lives in a submarine or a space station and needs to make sure his carbon dioxide scrubbers are working correctly.

-- I don't understand why they make gourmet cat foods. I have known many cats in my life and none of them were gourmets. They were all gourmands!

Reply to
Daniel Prince

I expect he's just engaging in a bit of leg pulling.

The medical devices they're talking about are things like replacement knees and hips and pacemakers, so that if a problem develops with a model in the future, the recipients can be easily located and notified.

But as for that site - I've said it before, I'll say it again: the Internet is the best thing that ever happened to schizophrenics. They can now easily share their paranoid delusions with the whole world, where before they were pretty much limited to the people sharing the bus and/or the mental ward with them.

Reply to
Moe DeLoughan