FYI

You all may already know this, I just learned it. My Co2 detector expires in 7 years. Says it will no longer work after that. I wrote the 'installed' and 'expires' dates inside the battery cover, they didn't. I never knew they expired.

Why do you have a carbon dioxide detector?
David
hibb wrote:

So I'll know the reason I'm turning pink and hemorrhaging from the eyes.
hibb wrote:

Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee mmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeee
Monoxide as if you couldn't assume. Just drop the 2.

LOL, I was actually serious. I thought maybe you did have some reason to have a carbon dioxide detector and I wanted to know why.
David
hibb wrote:

Good catch, David!
hibb wrote:

We all share the same one: Al Gore.
He says we're all gonna die, but he hasn't expired yet.

I've never heard him say that. Maybe you are exaggerating a bit?

To know your soda is bubbling to enough it goes off.

Maybe he lives in a submarine or a space station and needs to make sure his carbon dioxide scrubbers are working correctly. -- I don't understand why they make gourmet cat foods. I have known many cats in my life and none of them were gourmets. They were all gourmands!

7 years, do you think the module was tested for 7 years before it was sold and it was found to fail, do you really think it will fail. I dont.
On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 16:23:54 -0800 (PST), ransley

So ransley, Are you saying you really think the module will last beyond 7 years and the OP should continue to use it past that time even though the manufacturer recommends that you replace it anyway? You really are scary. It all goes back to you being cheap. Everything you say and everything you do hangs on cheap, cheap, cheap. Oh well. No big suprise out of you. Putting out bad advice as usual so you can hopefully kill someone someday.
and just incase anyone wants to find out some real information on CO detectors you may wish to checkout this link: www.coexperts.com (not you ransley. Its too expensive for you) Bubba
My two CO detectors (Nighthawk) are about ten years old. I test them by plugging them in my entryway. My car is backed up within four feet of the door. If I run my car for a few minutes I get a readout which tells me the device is working.
---MIKE---

>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')
On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 13:04:16 -0500, Claude Hopper

You don't need a CO2 detector.
Maybe he has 2 CO detectors.
SGT
On 12/7/2012 5:25 PM, Bob F wrote:

I expect he's just engaging in a bit of leg pulling.
The medical devices they're talking about are things like replacement knees and hips and pacemakers, so that if a problem develops with a model in the future, the recipients can be easily located and notified.
But as for that site - I've said it before, I'll say it again: the Internet is the best thing that ever happened to schizophrenics. They can now easily share their paranoid delusions with the whole world, where before they were pretty much limited to the people sharing the bus and/or the mental ward with them.