Funny snow blower problem...

Page 3 of 3

You're right, that *is* funny.
Especially when it happens to someone such as....
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Yeah, well, if I had 13 wives, the odds are that *one* of them would know how fix small gas engines.... And another would likely know sumpn sumpn about hvac.....
Sheeit, Stormin, we cain't all be as lucky as you....
--
EA

> --
Existential Angst wrote:

Does it run okay with the gas cap removed?
If it has a Tecumseh engine, it might not be a carburetor problem at all. I had similar problems one year and sent the blower in for service. Got it back and had the same problem. Called a mobile small engine service and the fellow replaced the plug, drained about half a cup of oil from the engine and it ran like a top ever since. His advice was to never overfill a Tecumseh engine with oil....even a little bit.