front roller keeps falling out of automatic garage door

I've popped it back in a couple of times but upon further inspection it seems that the metal guide is slightly pushed out. I've tried to take a large wrench and clamp it but it's just too rigid a metal to bend. Is there any way I can close the guide enough to keep the roller from popping out?

If you can't bend the guide rail "manually" as you've tried, perhaps you should call a garage door repair company.
Something may be so out of alignment that it's become a danger. Garage doors are extremely heavy and you don't want to mess with them unless you are very sure of what you are doing.
I have called a local family owned business in my town 3 times in 20 years and each time have been surprised at how reasonable the cost of the repair was.

Check the track brackets. They sometimes come loose from their mounting points and allow the tracks to get out of alignment and the rollers fall out and/or jam. -----
- gpsman