frigidaire dishwasher problem

Hoping someone here can help. Frigidaire dishwasher, just turned 1 yr old and stopped working - the "washing" light on the front keeps flashing. Try different cycles, re-set the breaker, open/close the door but no matter what when I press the start button the "washing" light keeps flashing and nothing happens. The model is a FDB1050RES2.

You probably have a bad door latch assembly. Manufacturer part number 154556701 is RepairClinic.com item number 1156998 Rather easy to replace unless you are ransley. Then you would have a hell of a time. Bubba

Ransley: Bubba "wants" you reeeeal bad :-)
Bubba wrote:

Ok, thanks Bubba for the info - that is what I was looking for.
And Red Green, thanks to you as well. That Frigidaire page with the manual and parts catalog is also the other thing I was looking for.

One last little piece of advice. Dont waste too much money on it. I found out the hard way after purchasing all Frigidiare kitchen appliances 6 yrs ago and THEN reading about them that they are about the worst junk ever. The refrigerator has already been replaced after the compressor died last month. The dishwasher has been repaired 3 times and the microwave 3 times. Steer towards a better brand. Frigidaire is GARBAGE. Bubba

door
I had a Frigidaire dishwasher. It had a meltdown. They replaced it. The heating element didn't work and they said it worked the way it was supposed to (not at all?). So far I've had pretty good luck with GE
I had a Frigidaire washer and dryer. The washer sounded like a herd of stampeding elephants running through my laundry room. They said it was a bad snubber. It sounded the same after they fixed it. I took them back and got Whirlpool. They both (washer and dryer) lasted over ten years of abuse by my wife. I've also had good luck with Kenmore washers, some of which are made by Whirlpool.

Ditto on Whirlpool...fridge , electric stove and dishwasher...
Bubba wrote:

Thanks Bubba. I bought a door latch assembly, swaped it out this afternoon and it works beautifully. Already got a load of dishes done - thanks for the tip.

Bubba may very well be right but also:
All your documentation is located here including tech info:
http://www.frigidaire.com/support/ResultsPage.asp?strModel B1050RES2&User=&Search=Search
You can also give them a call on the toll free number listed.