Frig repair or buy a new one?

Page 2 of 2

willshak wrote:

Sears repairs dogs, too? Who'da thunk it?
Bet he was a dog owner. Just like every Mommy in a grocery store snaps to attention when a kid starts screaming, most dog owners can't stand to see an animal suffering.
I don't think Sears has a service center doing house calls around here any more. Only trucks I see are the local GE/Hotpoint franchisee service place. Maybe they outsourced it around here.
-- aem sends...

Sears is a big outfit with lots of service centers. Like any large outfit, some are good, some not so good. I guess you have one of the better ones. Same with installers at HD and Lowes or any other chain store.