Friend Blames Me for House Fire

Page 2 of 2
Yea to the duct tape. You should have used duct tape.

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

I had a similar problem with a friend. One day he asked me to for help as his wife wasnt having good orgasms. Now the SOB is blaming me for his wife is pregnant and he says its mine. I mean like how did he think I was gonnas help him. WHat did he think I was gonna look up there. He knows I'm not a Gyno. Some people dont appreciate anything.
Oink oink
Death to the christian cop government.

You know - the last few sentences kinda invalidates the believability of this story. But with the median IQ of the population being 100 - that puts half of us in the "stupid" range of the IQ scale. With that, it doesn't totally surprise me that someone would be dumb enough to coat a roof with gasoline and light it to get the roof shingle set. It sounds like something my brother, the king of jerry-rigging (also the guy who once sprayed his kid's ass with Lysol to kill the smell while changing his diaper) would do.
Anyway - major roofing projects in the winter was never a good idea. They're building a new house not too far from here as we speak - in single digit temperatures. I can't imagine that will be good for the roof as summertime is really the ideal time to replace a roof.

Don't yall be so hard on this person.I've got a couple neighbours thats gonna need a roof real soon.Could you send me your # and I'll have them call you.
This work reminds me of the better quality efforts that trolls used to produce in the early days of news groups. I, for one, salute the author. Craftsmanship of this standard is a rare quality among trolls, nowadays, and this individual has bravely bucked that trend. I say Bravo. Encore!
Rob
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome
If that pile of crap impresses you come see me after my morning coffee.
Does coffee help you to loosen up? Take that to mean whatever you like :)
Rob
"Ajays Home Boys" wrote ...

Thanks William. That's interesting material. It should be required reading for anyone wishing to take up the time honored profession of trolling ;)
I'm glad refined humor still exists in some un-swept corners of the internet.
Rob
"William" wrote ...

the
Read it

you are right humor like that should be cleaned with a vacuum. or was this group vacuumed (sucked in)