Free Whirlpool washer parts

I have some parts I scavenged from my Whirlpool washer before I hauled it to the scrapyard. It had a failed transmission, not worth fixing, but the rest of the parts were working. The washer was a direct-drive model LSR7233EQ. Here's what I have:
Motor: 3363736 - 2 speed Timer: 3949339 Pump: 3363394 Water Level Switch Water Temp Switch Lid switch Wiring harness Agitator Dogs Motor coupling
I'll ship any and all of it to anyone who wants it, for only the cost of shipping. I have a FedEx account, and can ship stuff by their Ground service pretty cheap - I'd estimate the whole lot, motor included, shouldn't cost more than about $15 to ship anywhere in the US.
Randsmall had written this in response to http://www.thestuccocompany.com/maintenance/Free-Whirlpool-washer-parts-382164-.htm : Still got parts for this? My agitator arm assembly just went Tango Uniform.
Thanks,
Randy
rodak wrote: